We are seeking a manager level candidate that is a combination of experienced developer with a working knowledge of ERP systems especially Netsuite, a process-oriented leader who can independently lead projects cross-functionally and an IT generalist who can oversee our overall IT systems and infrastructure. You will have primary responsibility for the architecture of our mission critical data, application development and services environment to standardize, automate and integrate business processes across our company.
Our ideal candidate will have broad technical skills and experience in areas of enterprise architecture, application security, services oriented architecture, business intelligence, mobile applications and business process management.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and execute our strategy to achieve business objectives and growth strategies through the execution of application and systems development
- Lead internal and 3rd party resources in all aspects of application development and quality assurance
- Provide technical leadership for all developed systems and customizations of internal and 3rd party code
- Manage the software development life cycle and methodologies for all software assets
- Maintain team schedule and coordinate resource availability with Project Management team
- Provide technical direction and enforce best practices to build scalable business solutions
- Responsible for all departmental functions including hiring, terminating, performance management, development and training
- Manage the creation and updating of functional and technical specifications, including graphical workflow and system diagrams
- Analyze business requirements for feasibility, cost, time, compatibility with other systems and compute capabilities
- Develops and maintains plans outlining steps and time tables for developing, testing and installing applications
- Develop and maintain a disaster recovery plan.
- Administrator and Super User for the companies ERP System (Netsuite), ensure integrity of system
- Act as IT generalist; oversee our overall IT systems and infrastructure.
The candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree, Engineering or Computer Science. Candidates with Advanced Degree (Masters) will be preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience with ERP development especially Netsuite.
- Must have project management experience within a technology oriented company environment.
- Advanced communication, leadership and interpersonal skills required.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and how it relates to application development is strongly preferred.