Career Level: Entry level
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Education: Bachelors Degree in business or marketing
EcoSense Lighting is seeking a passionate and highly driven Marketing Intern to help assist the Product Management and Marketing teams of our fast growing LED technology company (#59 of the Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies in America 2014). EcoSense is quickly becoming recognized as a leader and driving massive transformation in the lighting industry. EcoSense designs and develops ground breaking LED technologies that are changing the way lighting is delivered to the world.
As a Marketing Intern you will work very closely with the Sr. Product Managers, Sales team and VP of Marketing to help drive decisions that ultimately influence new product roadmaps and brand positioning.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Competitive Analysis | Work closely with Product Management and Sales teams to assess overall competitive landscape. Research and collect competitive product data, build a database, analyze research, make new product feature/performance recommendations to Product Management team, and present results in a professional, clean and visual format (eg. Prezi or MS Powerpoint)
- CRM | Database analysis of existing customers and sales results to provide customer segmentation and business insights to the Marketing team.
- Digital Media | Work closely with the VP of Marketing to define Digital media and build a digital media strategy and develop content
- Bachelor degree in business or related field; particular interest in Marketing, Product Development, Business or related disciplines
- Interest in pursuing career in Marketing or Product Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Result driven attitude
- Self-managed and motivated to succeed
- Excellent in MS Excel
- Preferred of MS PowerPoint, Photoshop & Netsuite (not required)