What does Ecosense do?
Ecosense is a company comprised of LED Industry leaders with over a century of combined work experience within the industry. We design and manufacture the highest quality LED luminaries for architectural, industrial, and commercial applications. In addition to our passion for LED lighting is our commitment to having a positive impact on the environment and our community.
How can I buy your product?
Please follow this link to a list of our Rep Agents: Find a Rep
What if there’s no Rep Agency in my area?
If you’re in a region which doesn’t have a direct sales rep please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: (310)-496-6255
Fax: (310)-496-5256. We will be happy to assist you.
Who are your current clients using Ecosense fixtures?
Please follow this link to our client list: Our Customers
Where is Ecosense located?
Ecosense is currently headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles, California.
What are the common applications of your products?
Ecosense delivers a broad line of high-quality, cutting-edge LED lighting solutions for architectural, commercial, industrial, & residential applications. We have linear products for cove, display and wall grazing applications. We also offer a floodlight series for indoor/outdoor spot, landscape, facade and floodlighting.
What separates you from your competitors?
Ecosense has a compelling technology portfolio that includes new industry-leading dimming down to 0%. Our Ecosense team has over 100 years of industry experience and a genuine passion for delivering advanced solid-state lighting solutions. Our size allows us to be nimble and continuously innovate our product lines to quickly satisfy our customer’s lighting needs. This also allows us to create stronger relationship with our clients, rep agencies, and distributors.
What are the unique features of Ecosense products?
- New Dimming Technology – Ecosense has mastered smooth, flicker-free dimming of LED luminaires down to 0 %.
- World Class Color Quality – We take an extra step towards excellence with our proprietary color consistency process that results in beautifully uniform lighting in any application.
- Advance Power Management – All Ecosense luminaires are driven with power on board technology that not only results in optimized operational efficiencies, but also greatly improves installation efforts and cost be eliminating the need for external supplies.
- Interchangeable Lens Options (flood series) – Field interchangeable spread lens make it very simple to achieve narrow, medium, wide and asymmetrical light distributions.
What is the Ecosense Eval Pool Policy?
What is the Eval Pool:
The Ecosense Eval Pool is a program that allows customers to experience and evaluate Ecosense products for 60 days at no cost. The Eval Pool includes Trov and Rise. Products are delivered quickly and are easily installed into any mockup or project demo. Customers can appraise the quality of light and trial various beam angles in their actual project application for quick evaluation and smart decision making.
What is the Ecosense Credit RMA Policy?
Return Authorization Process for Credit RMAs
The following guidelines will apply to all Credit RMAs:
- Credit RMAs are subject to a 40% Restocking Fee
- Credit RMA Requests only considered within 90 of invoice date
- Customer has 30 days to return from the day the RMA is issued from Ecosense
- After 30 days the RMA will be cancelled
- Customer is responsible for return freight
Do your fixtures use remote drivers, if so how many do I need?
Our fixtures do not use remote drivers, the drivers are integrated into the fixtures. No remote drivers are needed.
How can I dim your fixtures?
What is the standard warranty?
We offer a 5 year warranty on our fixtures and a 1 year warranty on accessories. Please see our Ecosense Lighting Product Warranty for more details.
If my question was not answered, what can I do for more information?
Please feel free to Contact Us, we are happy to help with any additional questions or concerns. We look forward to hearing from you.
Was this helpful? We are committed to continuously improving at Ecosense and welcome your feedback at email@example.com
~ Team Ecosense